Saturday 28 July 2007

I Love You My Angel



The pain inside me
Does not go away

Time does not heal my pain
The memories do not fade

I struggle to live my life without you
But it does not seem possible

Even though you are not here with me
Everyday I miss you and wish to be with you

I know I hurt you by crying for you
But I’m sorry I can not help it

I should have taken care of you that day
I wish I could change the time, I’m so sorry dear

I’m sorry I was not your angel that day
But now you are my angel, right!!!

I look up at the heavens where you are
And I pray to see you there one day

I still miss you &
I will always love you my angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.