Friday 29 June 2007



God gave a gift to me when u were born
a darling who cares and loves me the way i want
a sweetheart who is truly crazy about me
a honey who makes me smile everyday

Happy birthday, my darling!
i’m wishing you another year
full of joy, laughter and happiness
with lots of loves, kisses and huggs

I wish I could be there with you today
i wish i could fly today
just to give you a giant hugg
and whisper in your ears
“happy birthday, loabs! ”

Even though you're not with me,
my heart is always with you
n there are millions of reasons to give you my heart
i love you always and forever

Once again
Happy Birth day to my loving loabs


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tht's lovely and touching
i love u too

iecco said...

happy bday to anjiis love hehe

Anonymous said...

miadhutha?? jeez.. its everybody's b'day today :D

anji's husband, my friend Star, Kaidha...

Anji said...

thnx darky :)
nass it was yesterday, not today :P