Friday 15 June 2007

To My Dear Loabi




 My dear loabs!!!

I'm waiting here to be with you forever,
to build our happy life together
 but i miss you everyday,
every single second
i miss you so much 

I miss u your sweet smile
being in your arms
playing with your hair
your hugs which makes me secured
your passionate kisses which makes me complete

Ohh dear darling
my body aching for you
i need your warm touches all over me
i need you to hold my hands when i walk
i need you all the time

Sweety, do you know that:
everynigt i sleep tears in my eyes
wondering how u r surving there without me
 wishing to see you in my dreams
praying time to run faster

I'm goin crazy here without you
i miss u badly
words are not enough to express how i feel
loabee come home soon
i just cant wait so long
plz plz come soon

No comments: